Whether Inherited, Whether Built & Nurtured by
Your Life Decisions, You Decide!
The sophisticated needs of high-net-worth families can be extensive and overwhelming. We are here to help you meet those needs and to help preserve and grow your assets while building legacies across generations.
Sumus Capital experts extract detailed insights to ensure you and your family live up to your future potentials. We provide high level wealth management and wealth protection advice, through our extensive network.
Wealth Management advisory services include:
- Personal wealth structure and needs
- Access to Swiss tax planning specialists
- Access to international tax planning and accounting specialists
- Connection to an extensive and trusted network of large international law firms
- Efficient wealth succession structures (trust foundations)
At Sumus our specialists collect, monitor and analyze all your wealth helping you supervising and managing the relations with your banks and asset managers. We provide you with the most accurate and tailor-made investment reports.
Consolidated reporting will give you an overview of all your assets as well as detailed analyses of asset classes and mandates compared to your strategic expectations, including:
- Consolidated statements across all your accounts
- Consolidated asset allocation
- Performance reports: consolidated & detailed by asset manager
- Asset reports (including alternative investments)
Charity & Philanthropy
At Sumus Capital we are committed in giving you the most effective philanthropic and strategic advices so your family achieves its goals. We understand that your charitable structures and philanthropy plans are part of your wealth management approach and that the pursuit of important social causes inspires you and your future generations.
Our charity & philanthropy services include:
- Analysis of proposed & current giving
- Time plan for giving
- Philanthropic goals coordination and estate planning
- Capability of using charitable trusts and foundations in wealth planning
- Social responsibility
Our mission is to assist you capturing your family’s vision and values as well as help you incorporating an ownership structure that allows for corporate control, and capable nonfamily managers to settle a standard professional management system of the family enterprise.
Our purpose is to protect, grow and monitor your family’s wealth in a balanced and rational decision-making environment.